So yeah...um...stuff happens I guess, like getting sick over the holidays and like a mountain of work from University/Life falling on top of you. So obviously I have been unable to keep with my numerous promises to update and get back into things, but its not because I dont want to, its because I just dont have any time for it right now, especially with life, work, and AlternateHistory.com getting in my way.
Now I'm not going to bore you or whatever with promises that I'm going to get back into Photography, but what I will say is that when I do, and I promise I will (possibly as early this March Break), I shall post them here.
Anyway, like I said I've been tagged, so..
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post eleven facts about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose eleven people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are reading this."
1) I'm somewhat of a control freak
2) Politics and History are like my passion, I cant get enough of either
3) Regarding #2, I like to think of myself as a moderate conservative
4) I love abstract art, its SO much fun to do
5) I'm a colossal nerd
6) Huge Hockey fan, GO HABS GO!
7) One of my #1 pastimes is writing, mostly from either a historical or political perspective
8) My interests go through phases, so I can start off really enjoying photography for one month and switch to painting the next.
9) I've recently gotten into Alternate history, and I'm currently writing a Canadian Timeline from the mid 1990's to the 2010's. I suppose this is related to fact #5...ah well!
10) I'm not really into video games anymore, and I really only restrict myself to playing either Halo Games or Minecraft
11) There is nothing more relaxing for me than listening to some rain.
I was tagged by the wonderful
1.) Any movie that's taught you something about life?
That's a tough one, because I have like my own personal vault of movies. If I had to chose one single movie, I'd probably go with Cloud Atlas, because as corny as it may sound the movie kinda taught me how to cherish the things and the people I hold dear. If you haven't seen the movie, go check it out.
2.) Favorite book of all times?
Again, also tough because I have SO MANY books. Nonfiction-wise I'd probably go with Team of Rivals, the book in which the movie Lincoln is based off of (I bought the book WAY before the movie). Fiction-wise I'd go with the very obscure yet very thought provoking book The Blue Helmet by William Bell. It's such an amazingly heartfelt tale and every page just makes you want to keep going a little further, even if it's like 1:00 in the morning.
3.) What do you love drawing the most? (like landscape, or portraits?)
Definitely landscapes, because 1) I hate drawing people and 2) landscapes are so much more abstract and beautiful than a portrait of a person. A Landscape almost frees you in way. I don't know how else to put it.
4.) What animal would you like to turn yourself if you had that ability?
Hmmm....probably a cat so I could get away with being lazy.
5.) Favorite snack?
Chocolate no questions asked
6.) Favorite musician of all times?
Michael Jackson! YEAH!
7.) What is your current tv-series addiction?
Probably a tie between Young Justice and Star Wars: The Clone Wars
8.) Favorite tv-series character?
FAVORITE?! There are so many! Probably the one that I can relate to the most, Dr. Zoidberg.
9.) Dream job?
Voice acting or as the host of some awesome talk show. Apparently all my friends think I'd have both the energy and quirkiness to do it. If only, if only...
10.) Right now, you can go anywhere in the world, where you headed to?
11.) Artist you admire? (all up, art, comics, dA)
Way too many to list here!
Ok, my turn!
1.) What inspires you?
2.) What is your fav colour?
3.) Fav author?
4.) What type of person really annoys you?
5.) How do you handle stress at school/university?
6.) Dream bedroom?
7.) Fav fictional creature?
8.) What thing relaxes you the most?
9.) If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
10.) Greatest moment of your life so far?
11.) Worst moment of your life so far?
I tag the following people